Hello, I’m Yoon, Bo Chul, the head of the Seogwipo Community Rehabilitation Center. This center is the only welfare center for the disabled in Seogwipo City. Based on “Chungang” philosophy, we provide various services such as Disabled Treatment Education Services, Cultural and Artistic Support Services, Family Support Services, Employment Support Services, Lifelong Education Services and Case Management Projects. These services we provide are to help disabled people live physically and emotionally healthy lives.
The rapidly changing welfare environement and increasingly complex social issues of the 21st century require to build up a closer relationship with the local community. Under such circumstances, we are always considering the functions and roles of welfare centers, conducting various research studies, organizing and creating communities, as well as designing and providing a person-centered service delivery system. We ask for your participation and encouragement so that our small steps can help create a bright and warm community. We will do our best to continue to actively cope with changes in the social environment and provide the genuine-feeling welfare services.
We will do our best to make the Seogwipo Community Rehabilitation Center a place that communicates with the community members and is there for them. Also, we will try to make the Seogwipo Community Rehabilitation Center trusted by the community, and be the place where its members and employees are happy.
- To give hope like the brightness of the sun and moon to those trapped in the darkness
- To make people living with impairments functionally and mentally healthy person through rehabilitation process
- To act as a stepping-stone to those isolated for bright future growth and ensure their social participation
We fulfill the foundation philosophy by implementing the legal requirements of the Disability Welfare Law in proving rehabilitative and protective services in producing socially contributing rehabilitated persons with disabilities.
Purpose of establishing Seogwipo Community Rehabilitation Center
Seogwipo Community Rehabilitation Center, Social Welfare Corporation has “Chungang” philosophy as its ideological basis.
It was established to facilitate the community’s disabled people's potential and for them to lead rewarding lives as productive members of society through the various businesses such as Diagnostic Assessment Projects, Social Psychological Rehabilitation Projects, Resource Development and Utilization Projects, Public Relations Enlightenment Projects, Information Provision Projects, Social Education Projects, Vocational Rehabilitation Projects, and Cultural Arts Projects.
Mission & Vision
Mission: To be the Only Community Rehabilitation Center to raise the happiness index of the local community.Vision
① Network-oriented Center
- - To find the competitiveness of the welfare center in relationships with external partners, not internal ones(Paradigm shift)
- - To pursue Open Innovation
- - To set a network goal through the King Pin strategy
- - To establish the Ecosystem of Seogwipo Community Rehabilitation Center (Inter-social welfare organization (facilities))
② Community Member Value Creation Center
- - To break away from a producer-oriented mindset
- - To introduce creative demand management (creating and managing community member demand actively and proactively)
- - To create a complete lifestyle solution.
- - To develop and apply a member-centered system.
- - To push for 'Sprout Marketing' aimed at the Next-Generation.
③ Community Welfare Practice Center
- - To perform functions and roles
- · as a resource development and organizational center for the development of customized welfare projects
- · as a lifelong education center for the disabled
- · as a culture and art community center for the disabled
- · as a career guidance center for youths with disabilities
④ Premium Brand Center
- - To create a future-oriented, creative, and leading welfare center for the disabled together
- - To work together to create a culture of entertainment
- - To all become ‘Geoansawi(거안사위)’ experts which means to think of when peace is at stake and be prepared
- - To do our best to strengthen the brand image of our welfare center that is close to businesses